Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing software applications and ensuring that they meet the required quality standards. The QA Engineer will work closely with the development team to identify and resolve defects, as well as develop and execute test plans and scripts.
- Review software requirements and specifications to ensure that they are complete and testable.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases that thoroughly test software applications.
- Identify, document, and track software defects and work with the development team to resolve them.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that software applications are delivered on time and with high quality.
- Perform regression testing to ensure that software changes do not negatively impact existing functionality.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the improvement of software quality standards.
- Continuously update technical knowledge and skills by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
- Provide feedback to the development team on software quality issues and make recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Contribute to a positive and productive team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance, testing, or a related field.
- Experience with software testing methodologies and tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify and document software defects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies is a plus.
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and